After experiencing a difficult birth experience with my first baby, I wanted to empower myself before trying for baby #2. I went to Spinning Babies Seminars, became certified in Prenatal Specific Webster Technique, read books from Ina May and soaked up any information about pregnancy and birth that I could. I knew my body could do better, it was just missing something… I’m so glad my quest to find information helped me experience a positive difference during my second birth that was peaceful and short.
Online Class Info:
- Wanting to prepare for an easier, more comfortable birth?
- Hoping to prepare for breastfeeding to prevent stress?
Join Dr. Elizabeth Berg as she shares:
- Techniques partners and doulas can do to help you feel comfortable through pregnancy & labor.
- Nutrition to support an energized pregnant body and a nurtured mom.
- Basics to getting breastfeeding established with ease.
This $35 purchase includes:
- A succinct 80 minute video showing stretches, exercises and positions to help you feel comfortable.
- Printable notes from the course to follow along.
- A Facebook Community of other women who are also marking the transition to a new family.