Do you want to learn how to have an easier, more comfortable birth or prevent breastfeeding-related stress? Thankfully, these things don’t have to be painful or complicated. With the right tools, support, and nutrition, your pregnancy, birth, and nursing experiences are in your hands.
We created Nourish Birth to empower you with everything you need to enjoy a comfortable, stress-free, and nourishing transition into motherhood, whether it’s your first time or you’re growing your family. After completing this course, several first-time-moms have reported four-hour or less active labor times, and countless others have reported greater confidence in the labor and breastfeeding process!
Online Class Info:
Join Dr. Elizabeth Berg as she shares:
- Simple pregnancy and labor comfort techniques for moms, doulas, and partners
- Nutrition that supports an energized, pregnant body and a nurtured mom
- Basic principles for establishing breastfeeding with ease
- This $35 purchase includes:
- A succinct, 80-minute video with stretches, exercises, and positions to help you feel comfortable throughout pregnancy and labor
- Printable notes from the course to follow along
- An encouraging Facebook community of other women who are marking the transition to a new family