We are open during COVID with policies to keep our clients safe and stay in guidelines with the CDC including:
- Cleaning the tables between every client
- Washing hands or using sanitizer between every client
- Providers will mask and only present to work if healthy
- Staff will be behind plexiglass at the front desk and only work if healthy
- Wiping doorhandles & surfaces frequently
- Limiting people in the waiting rooms
- Offering curbside supplement pick up for those that call and pay ahead
- Limiting toys in the waiting room, disinfecting after use and removing magazines
- Emailing you pre-screening forms to fill out electronically, prior to your visit, and not allowing care for those who don’t fulfill criteria until a 2 week period has passed.
- Providing nutritional advice for immune support & ADJUSTING YOU TO OPTIMIZE YOUR NERVOUS SYSTEM FOR IDEAL HEALTH!
Additional measures we’ll be taking:
- Opening our back room as a “Family Friendly” waiting area to accommodate kids at play
- For those that desire to wait outside in their vehicle, you can call or text and we can notify you when your provider is ready for your appointment
We are passionate about helping families thrive:
Exhaustion or pain shouldn’t be a standard part of your life. A fussy, colicky baby isn’t just “par for the course.” Even if your labs come back “normal,” even if you’ve tried everything else, we can help you feel your best. We want to nourish a better ideal for you — health.
Our office is a resource for the full spectrum of your entire family’s health and we are passionate about helping each member of the family flourish.
We further specialize in:
- Fertility support: Nourishing your body before conception is an important step in a healthy pregnancy. Whether you’re just starting to think about having a baby or you’ve been trying to conceive for a while, our Re-3 system including nutritional and lifestyle counseling, acupuncture and chiropractic care to optimize health and fertility will be powerful tools as you grow your family.
- Pregnancy and postpartum support (ICPA certified providers): Through a combination of prenatal nutrition counseling, the Webster technique, and chiropractic care, we empower pregnant and postpartum moms to feel their best so they can be present with their families from pregnancy through birth and postpartum.
- Breastfeeding support: We believe breastfeeding is one foundation of a child’s lifelong health. Our special blend of lactation support, chiropractic, and craniosacral therapy (CST) all in one office helps babies — even those with tongue or lip ties — breastfeed so they feel full and content without gas or fussiness. Please click here to receive a FREE copy of our E-Book, “Nourish Bellies” a simple guide to breastfeeding and/or to join our mailing list for more valuable content and information!
- Are you ready to take the next step toward healthy living for your family? Let us know how we can partner with you develop a personalized plan to nourish your health.
When you’re healthy, you feel energized and vibrant, and your entire family will flourish.
- Nourish offers a collaboration of empowering care consisting of: Chiropractic, Craniosacral, Acupuncture, Breastfeeding Support, Prenatal Exercise, Functional Medicine, Childbirth Education, Massage Therapy, Homebirth Midwifery & Prenatal Wellness and Metabolic & Nutritional Health
Nourish Health. Nourish Family. Nourish Life.